Itchy boobs

Shazza86

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have incredibly itchy areolas (around nipples), and my left one is very dry and flaky. I use bio oil and vaseline but nothing helps and sometimes they itch so bad in public its embarrassing!!

Does this happen to anyone else, and what can I do? I find that wearing my normal bra makes it worse (no bra helps but i can't do that in the day time!)

I'm 16 weeks if that helps...

Thank you xx

Last edited:
Ive had some itchy nips a few weeks ago but its calmed down. It was more right then a few weeks later it was the other. I had to literally itch going round and round the nipple very gently.

I just moisturized as your doing, hopefully it settles soon enough for you!

xxxx

Please don't use vaseline on your nipples, the last thing you want near them is petroleum jelly.

Do you have any coconut oil? If not you should get some, organic extra virgin if possible x

Last edited:
Oh god yes!! Calmed down a bit now but I was having to go to the loo just to scratch at one point!!

Mine still do it on and off, they've also grown a couple of tiny skin tags as well which surprised me (shouldn't have, Mum has lots on her neck and arms much as I'm now getting :roll: )

It's often linked to the way skin reacts to being stretched, - if they are itching start using creams/bio oil a couple times a day, it helps. The bump gets itchy further along too. My skin is quite dry which gets worse when I'm pregnant and it makes my legs itch like crazy too!

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back