Itchy belly

MariaIsabella

Reaction score
Does anyone else have an itchy belly? Its driving me crazy! Using all sorts of creams and oils but still itchy. Is it because of the skin stretching? x

Omg me me me!!!!!! I was awake most of last night with it, it is driving me mad. I think I'm gonna put a facecloth and cold water beside my bed tonight and see if that helps cool it down. I never had this with any of my other pregnancies and it's horrible! Let me know if you find any cures xx

Thanks, I will :)

Mine is still not red and no rash but just so itchy!!! I think there are some anti itch creams out there but not got to that stage yet.. think its important not to scratch too much though x

Unfortunately as the skin stretches it's common for the itchiness to start.

Driving me mad too xx

Hi I just wanted to jump in on this and say I ordered some cocoa butter cream called red fox tub o butter I have found this really really good all over but especially on itchy boobs and belly and it's really cheap thought I would share :)

Mines not just my belly I seem to get little itches all over the last day or 2!

I have been so itchy that my belly and stomach has bruises where I have scratched in the night. Bought coconut oil from home bargains this week and it has made such a difference, not been itchy at all!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back