Itching

Lil miss lee

Reaction score
Please tell me I'm not the only pregnant lady that's whole body is itching like mad?? It's so horrible I feel like crying? Is this normal and will it go away any time soon as I'm only 21 weeks ? C

I keep getting an itchy belly which i assume is related to the skin stretching and an itch scalp (which i dont understand!!)

I've got this too... It's driving me mad. Especially on my legs back and belly :-(
Xx

My work colleague suffered with this and they actually monitored her in hospital once a week. Can itching be related to diabetes???

Tell your GP of mw as it could be related to a liver problem that an be developed in pregnancy x

Glad I'm not the only 1 then. I will give my mw a ring Tomo when they open back up and see what she says. I've heard it could just b down to pregnancy then I also heard it could b the liver or down to diabetes x

I'll do the same lill miss. I've got my routine 24 weeks appointment tomorrow so will tell her . good luck xx

Glad I'm not the only 1 then. I will give my mw a ring Tomo when they open back up and see what she says. I've heard it could just b down to pregnancy then I also heard it could b the liver or down to diabetes x

All true, always best to check. With my SiL it did turn out to be the liver problem, Obstetric Choleostasis, and she was monitored, induced, ended up with a non-emergency section and was still having liver scans six months after delivery. My lovely niece is one in two weeks though :)

I get it at top of bump where I've developed a numb spot and often my shoulders oddly enough :shrug:

Just back from hosp there had to go up as had a small bleed cramping and feeling faint but little man was just playing games. He was perfectly fine thank god lol. Had bloods etc done for itching xx

I feel itchy too :(
I will contact my gp.

Sorry to hear about your bleed lil miss!! Glad all is ok. I had one at 14 weeks and it scared the life out of me!!
I asked my MW today about my itching and she just saud it's hormones!!!
Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back