Itching driving me mad again

Discussion in 'Second Trimester' started by Dotty_woman, Jun 16, 2013.

1. Dotty_woman

Dotty_woman Well-Known Member

For the last few nights when I go to bed I have had really itchy boobs and cleavage! It's driving me mad. Just woke up at 04:20 and now my legs and armpits are going for it too. Just daubed myself in calamine lotion and trying to get back to sleep. Can't even have the satisfaction of a good scratch because I cut my fingernails yesterday. Doh! :( xxx

2. JJ Mum

JJ Mum Well-Known Member

Oh no, try aveno cream its fab and for excema and dry skin, im using for tumbtho.

Your more sensitive to things on pregnancy , you dodnt eat or go near anything new did you? it was hot last night? hope it calms down s bit doon

3. Dotty_woman

Dotty_woman Well-Known Member

I'll blame it on Chris' new car! He picked that up yesterday and we drove it back from Nottingham! This has been going on for a few days though. On the sofa with a throw to see if that helped for a bit! At least it's 8 o'clock now. xxx

4. Jodie_2013

Jodie_2013 Well-Known Member

Oh bless u!!! I've actually not experienced this itchiness yet and to be honest really don't want to!!! Light cotton clothing and moisturise best advice I can give u!

It's your baby stretching everything hehe :) x