Itching and slightly elevated liver values

Lulie

Reaction score
Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone had an experience with this?
I made a emergency appointment at the doctors on Tuesday as suddenly developed a slightly annoying itching all over my body. I looked it on Google and started worrying as some of the results looked quite serious, so i got blood tests taken at the doctors, and hadn't heard back until this afternoon when my doctor called and said that the liver values were slightly high, nothing to worry about but something that does need monitoring, so from now on im to go in every Tuesday for blood tests and have an appointment every Thursday to discuss with doctor.

Has anyone had any experience with this? should this be something worth worrying about? Im a bit of a worrier at the best of times so im now pretty anxious about this :(

Thanks so much scn, completely managed to miss that sticky!
I hope I can stop worrying now as being monitored at least.

Just worried about the levels suddenly jumping, anyone know if that can happen or is it usually a gradual thing? I'm mostly worried about the levels jumping between appointments :-(

Phone and get an appointment with your midwife to discuss your worries xx

I've had 2 healthy babies with Cholestasis both pregnancies, but didn't get it this time round with my 3rd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back