it amazing what a complaint can do...

kerihall

Reaction score
So after the problems I've had with my hospital I decided to make an appt with the antenatal manager to discuss these issues, such as family history of stillbirths, my retained placenta in last pregnancy and accidental sweep at 36+6 to name a couple of things not documented properly or at all In my notes. So all this being explained to her and me pointing out that I had now been to the triage dept 4 times in 3 weeks with reduced movement and it just seems to be brushed off. It would be an understatement to say she was mortified marched me up to triage again had a trace done, a sweep and booked in for induction on saturday :) so I am a very happy girlie :D was just nice to be taken seriously and I have another scan on thursday :)

That's great news for you. So glad they are finally taking notice and have a plan in place. Not long to wait until the scan on Thursday and then only two days until your induction :) :)

:D I know I'm so excited, it would have been nice to experience spontaneous labour as I was induced first time too but hey ho I don't care I should have a baby by the end of the week and I'll know she's safe and well :)

It's a shame you had to complain they should be providing you with the correct service in the first place but glad its all sorted for you x

Well exactly but the quicker I have this baby and have nothing more to do with them the better :)

I think the worst thing is to feel youre not being listened to, good luck for this weekend xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back