it amazing what a complaint can do...

Discussion in 'Third Trimester' started by kerihall, May 28, 2013.

1. kerihall

kerihall Well-Known Member

So after the problems I've had with my hospital I decided to make an appt with the antenatal manager to discuss these issues, such as family history of stillbirths, my retained placenta in last pregnancy and accidental sweep at 36+6 to name a couple of things not documented properly or at all In my notes. So all this being explained to her and me pointing out that I had now been to the triage dept 4 times in 3 weeks with reduced movement and it just seems to be brushed off. It would be an understatement to say she was mortified marched me up to triage again had a trace done, a sweep and booked in for induction on saturday :) so I am a very happy girlie :D was just nice to be taken seriously and I have another scan on thursday :)

2. mablestarr

mablestarr Well-Known Member

That's great news for you. So glad they are finally taking notice and have a plan in place. Not long to wait until the scan on Thursday and then only two days until your induction :) :)

3. kerihall

:D I know I'm so excited, it would have been nice to experience spontaneous labour as I was induced first time too but hey ho I don't care I should have a baby by the end of the week and I'll know she's safe and well :)

4. Poppy1987

Poppy1987 Well-Known Member

It's a shame you had to complain they should be providing you with the correct service in the first place but glad its all sorted for you x

5. kerihall

Well exactly but the quicker I have this baby and have nothing more to do with them the better :)

6. mummywanabe

mummywanabe Well-Known Member

I think the worst thing is to feel youre not being listened to, good luck for this weekend xo