Isofix bases

TORino

Reaction score
Does anyone know much about these?

We have ordered a maxi cosi car seat and are considering to get the isofix base that goes with it because we only have a 3 door car and I thought it would be easier.

Do you need to use the seatbelt at all if the base is in the car?

From what i have been told there are two ways to use these. But if your car has isofix then once the base is fitted in you literally just pop the car seat onto the base. So no need for the belt at all.

Sounds like a good idea if have a 3 door as won't have to strain to fiddle with the belt going over here and there. I am picking mine up on Wednesday. x

If u use an isofix base with the isofix anchor points on car you don't need seat belts at all.

We had isofix with dd and have bought isofix base this time too as its much easier to use

Thanks. I think we'll get one because of the 3 door issue and i can see its going to be a pain

We have the isofix family fix and it's great, u just pop the seat in and out, very easy to use xx

We got the family fix and fitted it a few days ago (eep!). Seems to be good. X

we have got an iso fix car seat base as our car seat has iso fix anchor points. i am so pleased we have as i think it will make life so much easier. having spoken to some people i know who have recently become parents, i know an iso fix base is highly rated so i think it is definatley worth the extra pennies.

Would be without ours, they're fab! X

Sent from my sparkly new 4s!!!

Their fab! I had to put the seatbelt through the base on mine :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27