Isobell Angelina Born 19th jan Weighing 7lb 3 oz

bonny

Reaction score
My waters broke at 3.00 on the 16th of jan, so i ran MW who sent me to the assesment unit. I stayed there for a few hour where the confirmed that my waters had broken but my cervix wasnt :roll: So i was booked in for the next day to be induced. I begged them to let me go home for the night and come back the next morning.

I arrived at 9 on thursday morning only to be told labour ward was full and id have to wait for a bed, i waited till friday morning.

I was given another internal and was told i still wasnt favourable and they were just going to start me on the pitocin drip and skip the pessarys. I was 100% happy with this.

Contrax started at around 11 o clock and got strongers but nothing i couldnt cope with till about 4.30 then i was begging for some gas and air and was at 5cm, things got really intense after that and i begged for an epidural, but they were to busy so i got some pethadine instead.

By 7.30 i was ready to push and Isobell arrived at 7.58 weighing 7lb 3oz and is amazing, we are so in love with her. Sorry its short but Isobell is wakeing up.

IMG_1376.jpg

congrats hunni!!! she is a little stunner :D

That is one seriously pretty little lady!!!! She is perfect!!!

AWWWWWWW, i'm so broody...... :cheer:

Congrats honey!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back