Isobel or Isobelle?

bbee

Reaction score
I have a feeling that we are having a girl ive been lookig at a few girly names!
Me and my boyfriend have decided on Isobel for a girl! Such a beautiful name! But not sure in which way to spell it, we will call her belle for short so I though Isobelle, but I love just Isobel!
So.. Isobel or isobelle?

Thanks ladies!!xxxx

Last edited:
I love Isobel. It was on my list for a girl, but we went with Phoebe. It's still on the list if I ever have another girl :) x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I prefer the spelling Isobel x

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk 2

Isobelle ! Xx

mummy to ds 11/7/11
pregnant *team pink* due 12/9/13

I think if I knew I was going to shorten it to belle I would use Isobelle but either are lovely it's a gorgeous name xx

Mummy to Ella 18/11/11
Baby number 2 due 17th Dec 2013

My nieces name is Isabelle, I think it's the French way of spelling it? Like Pos says if you are going to call her Belle it would be good to have that in her name maybe. We call our Isabelle, Izzie :) Whichever way you spell it, it is a beautiful name xxx

My SIL is called Annabel and we call her Bel for short.

I prefer Isobel because it's the traditional spelling

I have a feeling that we are having a girl ive been lookig at a few girly names!
Me and my boyfriend have decided on Isobel for a girl! Such a beautiful name! But not sure in which way to spell it, we will call her belle for short so I though Isobelle, but I love just Isobel!
So.. Isobel or isobelle?

Thanks ladies!!xxxx

my OHs niece is Isobel.. But when they shorten her name they write Bell.

My names Danielle but growing up my mum would always have a double NN is writing Danni!
It doesnt bother me either way Dani or Danni.

Isobel is lovely tho hun :) xx

Isobel is more simle - and simple is always good, right!

Isobelle looks prettier written down, I think Isobel looks harsh xx

I'm thinking Isabelle for my little lady too!! Again would be shortened to belle. I liked Mia too but babys dad wasnt keen...

xx

I've cared for an Isobel and an Isabelle.

I prefer Isabelle with an A and the extra LE on the end but if you prefer Isobel then go for it! x

thank you ladies, but ive decided on Isobel! :) x x x

Love Isobel, was on my list too but a good friend had her baby first and called her Isobel. That spelling will be easier for a little girl to learn too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back