Isit? Isn't it?

Baby8

Reaction score
Ok so I'm 19 weeks and to find the heart beat its still really low down and I feel like over today I've felt loads of popping feelings down low but I've been researching on you tube and people are feeling their movement at this many weeks like near their belly button? But mines real low down so do you think I'm feeling movement or? Confused lol x

I cant remember how low i felt movement but I think it sounds like your baby as before kicks you feel flutters which is like a popping feeling I cant wait for all that again :) xxx

Mine is a mixture of low & around the belly button. On my scan he had a leg in each place lol

Mines normally high but today is down low. I started feeling things about 18 -19 weeks :)

Mine was always really low, has only started to be high up in the last 3 weeks & that was from around 28/29 weeks. Movements started with low down popping from 19 weeks x

Ahhhh I'm excited it's been on and off all day so guessing its not gas but actual movement!:D x

I get a popping sensation which is always down low and am pretty sure its baby, :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania89
Back