Is this unisex? :)

bbee

Reaction score
image.jpg

It's so bright and cute, I love it! Is it unisex?xxx

It Is to me. I love it

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2

Yes but always associate the brighter colours with boys outfits but I would put it on a cute little girl.

Thanks ladies!:) think I'm going to purchase it! Xx

I would say it is but for me i would probably onli put it on a boy :) xxx

I've put it on the maybe list :/ not sure!!xxx

I'd personally only put it on a boy xx

Mummy to Ella 18/11/11
Baby Boy due 17th Dec 2013

Oh I tried to post a link on your other thread earlier (nothing bad!) and i think it needed mod approval. Anyway george/asda have 20% off this weekend to celebrate the birth of the royal baby xx

Oh I tried to post a link on your other thread earlier (nothing bad!) and i think it needed mod approval. Anyway george/asda have 20% off this weekend to celebrate the birth of the royal baby xx

Oh approval for what? & I went into asda on Thursday and bought loads of bits, then I went in the next day and it was all 20% off. Just my luck -.- lol xx

Think it was approval for the link as I copied and pasted off Facebook lol :/ oh no just typical isn't it!! Hate it when that happens x

Oh approval for what? & I went into asda on Thursday and bought loads of bits, then I went in the next day and it was all 20% off. Just my luck -.- lol xx

Last time that happened to me, I took it back and requested a refund and rebought it.
It happened when we bought our bed from Argos, it was £80 off the day after, so they refunded us the difference :)

Oooo I may do this! Thank you!:)xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back