is this someones idea of a joke??!!

KMG

Reaction score
So af arrived yesterday and so off I go once again to the shops to get the necessary and what isle are the items in.........

Yes you guessed the bloody baby product isle!

I mean talk about kicking me when I'm down!!

xx

That's so horrible I noticed that in sainsburys yesterday! What really annoys me is when my sister had a miscarriage they put her in a room full of girls in for terminations I felt so angry how I controlled m temper with the person who put her there is beyond me

That's so horrible I noticed that in sainsburys yesterday! What really annoys me is when my sister had a miscarriage they put her in a room full of girls in for terminations I felt so angry how I controlled m temper with the person who put her there is beyond me

Jesus - where the Hell did your sister get sent?? :shock:

Swansea lol the excuse by the person in charge was " well she's going to theatre too you see and this is a surgical room" safe to say I soon got her moved

That would happen here in Cardiff too which is why i persuaded them to let me medically manage at home. I couldn't have coped with that!

I was surrounded by 3 heavily pregnant woman today and I swear I thought it was a conspiracy :(

I did all I could not to fall in a heap n cry!

I hate grudging sumone else's happiness that's not the kind of person I am at all.. But the jelousy is unreal it takes over then I feel horrible and guilty!

Singleton? They are a bit rubbish, I found The Royal Glamorgan the best by far out of them all. Only problem was, it's hell of a trek from Llanelli x

Tell me about it I worked at singleton and was horrified my sisters just given birth in Bridgend that was even worse she gave birth in a corridor as they said "stop being dramatic your not ready to push yet" out comes my niece on way to theatre lol I worry sometimes honestly

when my mum was in hospital having a miscarriage (before she had me) she was in a room with 3 other women....1 was having a mc...one had an eptopic...and one had just had a termination and was dolling herself up to go out with her bf clubbin!

I thought times would have changed in 30 yrs but judging from above posts i guess not

xxx

That's awful :(

When I had my mmc I was put in a private room on the labour ward! I could literally hear babies being born :cry: needless to say after I'd had the op I discharged myself pretty damn fast!

Oh hun *hugs*

When i had my mmc i was put on an open ward on gynae, smack accross from a woman who was pregnant xxx

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk

hugs x
When i was in having my little boy they put a lady in with us who had just lost her twins it was auful for her I felt so bad every time my baby made a noise she eventually got the midwifes to moove her not without a fight though its shocking :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back