Is this positive?

Sunflower1

Reaction score
Is this a positive ovulation test? The one yesterday was very faint and so was the one this afternoon. This was taken this morning with very weak wee. This is usually as dark as it gets for me.

GetAttachmentThumbnail

Attachments

• IMAG2809.jpg
    IMAG2809.jpg
    271.9 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
Because it's blurry or because it's not there?...I cut and pasted it on. Is that the best way to post photos...I couldn't work out another way.

You need to click 'go advanced' ... then click the paper clip and upload it that way, then when it says uploaded, click the paper clip again and should see it come up xx

It doesn't look positive yet, maybe be positive tonight or in the morning. If i were you I'd dtd today, and see if you get positive tmoz and dtd again x

Thanks. Done another test today and nothing so it looks like that was the darkest line for this month. I'm having some kind of LH surge...I wonder if that means I'm ovulating or not. Didn't test sunday afternoon/evening so guess I could have missed it. Dtd yesterday so fingers crossed!

Same happens to me. It never gets darker than the control line. I don't know if it is than I am not ovulating

You might have stronger opks... I bought some on ebay (didn't know they were stronger) but they never turn positive. Bought some different ones and they are awesome, show a line all the time and can see it getting darker each test. I but mine from amazon now, apparently the ones the nhs use.

What cd are you on? X

PeanutButter, I think you might be right. I bought mine on Amazon cheaply (50 at a time). Which ones do you use?

Belle, my tests say that as dark as the control line or almost as dark is the LH surge, ie positive ovulation test. I've also just remembered that my doctor said that if you get the luteal phase temperature rise (if you are tracking temperature) and regular periods then you are ovulating. When you don't ovulate your periods go weird or very light. So now I'm watching the thermometer closely but it hasn't gone up yet.

I think that's what I use. The ones with the green strip?

Yeah... theyre pretty sensitive. Maybe your pee was too diluted x

Probably.
Next time (hopefully you won't need to use opks next month) but hold your pee for 2 hours and don't drink anything xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back