Is this positive?

Slb24

Reaction score
Hey,

I've been testing 2/3 times a day. I've took the top one today. The bottom one was yesterday's test.

Do people think it's positive?

I'm cycle day 16 today. My cycles have been changing recently and last month it was 34 days. The longest I've ever had. So I'm not exactly sure when AF is due.

Thanks. Any help would be appreciated xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    204.9 KB · Views: 28
I wouldnt say it is quite there yet. Take another one next time youre at the loo and see how the result is on that one. If it is lighter I would take it as positive :)

I wouldnt say it is quite there yet. Take another one next time youre at the loo and see how the result is on that one. If it is lighter I would take it as positive :)

Thank you.

I'm going to test again around dinner time :) these tests are so confusing!

The control line on them isn't very dark (they have all been the same) so I'm thinking the test line would have to be darker?

We've been BDing every day since CD14 and I will carry on doing the same until the line goes fainter.

Thanks again xx

Definitely made to confuse us girls!
I dont think it matters about the control line as long as the test line is as dark or darker than the control.
As long as you are going to continue BDing then I think you will be covered.
Good Luck and keep us uupdated :D
:dust:

Hey, I've tested again. I couldn't hold my urine any longer. But thought I would give it a try. It's been about 2 1/2 hours.

The top one is the newest test. Middle one was this morning (not fmu as I went the toilet at 4am then tested at 8am) and the bottom one was last night around 7pm.

I'm pretty certain that the test line is now stronger?

BTW.. Your tests do look darker xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 12
Aw yey. The top one, the test line looks darker than your control. So I would take that as a Positive :D
Continue with your BDing and I wish you all the luck :D
Loads of :dust:

Thank you, They seem to be progressing so hopefully I will be OV in a fee days :)

Thank you! Good luck to you too! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back