Is this positive?

DragonBerry

Reaction score
Out of curiosity because i had a really odd period a few weeks ago and odd pregnancy like symptoms I took a cheap pregnancy test this morning (1st wee) and theres a 2nd pink line, I've attached a pic so you can see. so took a clearblue digital this afternoon (3rd wee) and it said no. I've got another one of the cheapy ones and a clearblue that I'm going to do in the morning. I've never even had a faint 2nd line before and I don't really know what to think. (We're not really ttc, using the well if it happens it happens withdrawel method) what do you think?

Attachments

• received_10153265187476820.jpg
    received_10153265187476820.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 183
I'm still not sure I believe it lol! I'll see what clearblue digital says tommorrow :) x

After getting a faint positive on a cheap test I did a clear blue that said not pregnant then retested a couple of days later with another one and got pregnant 1-2. Apparently the clear blue digitalis aren't that sensitive. The test most definitely looks a positive so congrats!!! You can get a false negative but it's very unlikely to get a false positive so I would go on that theory.

yes I see a good line there. Congrats!

Was just tidying up and now the firstvue one has a pink line where the one that looked positive yesterday was. But the instructions say to disregard what the test says after 5-10 mins. I'm seeing a dr about something else on tues so will mention it to her.

Last edited:
The tests I did around the time my period was due, none registered a line until way past the time stated and saying that my line was a slight white one easily missed.....sent sample to nurse was positive i did a test a week after period was due and it was dark as test line only then. I think your pregnant hun x

Thanks Sansk! I'm still not sure but I've got the Dr's tommorrow morning so I'll take a sample with me and see what she says. Fingers crossed xXx

Oh sorry to hear that hun fingers crossed for you in the near future x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back