Is this positive - when will I ovulate

Donna88

Reaction score
So I took this on the off chance which means I don't have any to compare it too; although I know from past experience I don't get a line at all for the rest of my cycle, then suddenly I will start to see darker lines appear.

Is this positive, if not do you think I will get a positive tomorrow or is there a chance it would have been yesterday and I've missed it? I've had loads of EWCM today, more than I did yesterday although I still had some yesterday.

When do you think I will ovulate?

We dtd last night; I'm assuming it's probably best if we get a couple more in this week too to up our chances

Attachments

• 20180424_175100.jpg
    20180424_175100.jpg
    323.5 KB · Views: 39
So I took this on the off chance which means I don't have any to compare it too; although I know from past experience I don't get a line at all for the rest of my cycle, then suddenly I will start to see darker lines appear.

Is this positive, if not do you think I will get a positive tomorrow or is there a chance it would have been yesterday and I've missed it? I've had loads of EWCM today, more than I did yesterday although I still had some yesterday.

When do you think I will ovulate?

We dtd last night; I'm assuming it's probably best if we get a couple more in this week too to up our chances

It's not quite a positive yet. Both lines have to be the same exact color or the test line be darker than the control line.

Once you get a positive, you ovulate with in the next 12-36 hours.

Do you track your temperature?

Thank you, that's what I thought but I'm really not that up on it all.

No I don't, I will do in a few months if we don't get pregnant first but it's the sort of thing I imagine I'll be bad at.

Thank you, that's what I thought but I'm really not that up on it all.

No I don't, I will do in a few months if we don't get pregnant first but it's the sort of thing I imagine I'll be bad at.

Yea, it's not fun temping. I am trying out vaginal temping now because I'm a mouth breather when I sleep. So far it's been much easier.

I was hoping I could track with CM before trying temping and it is giving me some idea (hence doing the opk because I realised I was getting a lot more cm this week than last week when I thought I should have ovulated) but obviously not enough as I did think there was a chance I had ovulated last week.

I'll probably try temping in a month or two... or maybe wait until Summer after our holiday if we haven't fallen lucky by then. Our current method is just plenty of BD over these couple of weeks

I was hoping I could track with CM before trying temping and it is giving me some idea (hence doing the opk because I realised I was getting a lot more cm this week than last week when I thought I should have ovulated) but obviously not enough as I did think there was a chance I had ovulated last week.

I'll probably try temping in a month or two... or maybe wait until Summer after our holiday if we haven't fallen lucky by then. Our current method is just plenty of BD over these couple of weeks

That's really all you can do then, plenty of BD'ing! That's what we are doing, but every month that witch comes and it's starting to get to me. :(

I've always had troubles tracking CM. Did you take another OT?

No I meant to but had a nightmare end of work day ending with a call from sons school and a bunch of other things so completely forgot :(

I'll do one tomorrow as if there's no line I can assume it was positive today. It's our first month trying so not expecting any miracles and like you say lots of BD is all we can do at that point.

Sorry to hear the witch keeps getting you :( it's horrible isn't it.

So I did take another opk about 6 today and the line was a lot lighter.

Is that because I've missed my surge then or because of the time I took the test? I really don't understand opks to be honest I'm sure I've heard people say best time to do them is 11 or 3; but surely that depends on each individual

So I did take another opk about 6 today and the line was a lot lighter.

Is that because I've missed my surge then or because of the time I took the test? I really don't understand opks to be honest I'm sure I've heard people say best time to do them is 11 or 3; but surely that depends on each individual

You could've missed the surge. I take my OT's every day and then as they get darker, I take them twice a day. I usually do them consistently at the same time everyday, which is at 2pm and then again at 8pm on the days I test twice. You could have a short surge and miss it.

Thank you, I'm not expecting too much with the first month we're trying

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back