Is this positive? Soo confused!!!

Bala123

Reaction score
Hi ladies!!!
I'm so confused.. what you say is it positive result?
I have pcos and trying for baby!

Baby dust for all

Attachments

• IMG_2985.jpg
    IMG_2985.jpg
    266.4 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_2986.jpg
    IMG_2986.jpg
    318.6 KB · Views: 29
It's not quite "positive" but I've read on the forums from ladies who see fertility doctors that you're supposed to start dtd when you get lines like this, not necessarily wait until you have a perfect positive (control matching test line). I'd say get to it! Have fun and good luck. :cheer:

Thanks for your response.. ��Hope I'll get positive OPK soon!!

Last edited:
I'd say tomorrow or the next day (at the latest) it'll be the blazing positive. You're close. :)

These are my opk results from last 3 days.. I never get that much dark line.. what you say ladies.. Am I ovulating or this is not my month? 😟

Attachments

• IMG_3039.jpg
    IMG_3039.jpg
    506.2 KB · Views: 23
It's probably easier learning to look for other ways to see whether you're in your fertile phase, leading up to ovulation there can be symptoms such as bloating and pains (as the egg is ripening) and the cm changing to egg white, the cervix rising and opening up. When the opk is positive you should ovulate after 24-48 hours after so it's hard to tell when the ovulation actually happens but on that day and them around it it's when your fertile and should so to speak cover your days by Dtd as sperm lives to up to a week in the womb x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back