Is this positive FMU today 6dpo or 7dpo ?

Can see a faint line but this is very early to be testing. I would try and wait 3/4 days and use a FRER test.

I can see it too! Should get darker as the days go on if it is a bfp! Fingers crossed for you.
My Asda cheapies worked wonders this cycle, showed up more than the one steps even though one step is 10MIU and Asda is 25!

I can see it too! Should get darker as the days go on if it is a bfp! Fingers crossed for you.
My Asda cheapies worked wonders this cycle, showed up more than the one steps even though one step is 10MIU and Asda is 25!
thankyou both of you I done one yesterday and it was the bottom ones and today’s is the top ones which is FMU today and they have got darker then yesterday ?

thankyou both of you I done one yesterday and it was the bottom ones and today’s is the top ones which is FMU today and they have got darker then yesterday ?
Hard to tell from the pics! Needs to be close ups of just the tests in good lighting!

I see a line, congratulations xx

I can see a line on these. I would test with a FRER or answer brand from savers at 9/10 DPO as one steps take a long while to get darker

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back