Is this ovulation?

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by Amyr123, Dec 13, 2016.

1. Amyr123

Amyr123 Member

Hi, this is my first cycle on metformin 1700mg for PCOS and today is cd23 and I woke up to a slight temp spike and I woke up feeling really hot like I was having a hot flush and I've found myself getting quite dizzy, and also I'm usually a good sleeper but the past 2 nights it's been 1am before I've dosed off! so could it be? I've not ovulated for a long long time so I can't remember what it feels like etc! In regards to CM I had a bit of EWCM a couple of days ago but that's about it!
    Oh and I have run out of OPKs and haven't bought anymore as the negatives were getting me down!

Any comments would be appreciated and I'd be over the moon if I am ovulating!!

2. Kitana

Kitana Moderator

It looks like you ovulated on the 12th, but I'm not sure. How's your temp today?

3. Amyr123

Amyr123 Member

My temp today went down slightly to 35.82 so only down by .O4oc but I had a very bad night sleep!

4. Amyr123

Amyr123 Member

5. Kitana

Kitana Moderator

I'm confused... Do you have you period now? Maybe it dropped because of your AF?

6. Amyr123

Amyr123 Member

No I don't have my period now, the coloured columns are types of CM

7. Kitana

Kitana Moderator

Oh I thought those stars at the top were your AF days lol sorry! Never used that app! The dip could be ovulation and if you noticed ewcm, that's a good sign. Hope you got busy with your man! :lol: Fx hun!!