Is this normal???

Colleen1988

Reaction score
My LO has just been poorly Witt an ear infection for 3 days, he's starting to get back to his normal self now but he's seems really unsteady on his feet??? He only started properly walking at 14.5 months so not that long really but it's as if he's only just started walking again lol, he just falls over his own feet and his balance is off.. I'm wondering if it's down to his ear infection as your balance is partly to do with your inner ear?? Anybody else experienced this before? xxx

Isla has had recurrent ear infections (around 1 a month) for the last 6 months, sometimes in 1 ear, sometimes both and she still isn't walking. I was starting to wonder if it was because of balance too so I'm interested to see if you get any responses! She does look like she's gonna take off any day now though, hope he's ok! X

As an adult I have had some horrendous ear infections where I would be sick constantly because as soon as I moved my body lost all sense of balance and I would be all dizzy. It's definitely possible that the ear infection has caused some balance problems but I wouldn't have expected it to be permanent or anything so get your GP to check it out X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back