Is this normal?

Simone001

Reaction score
Hi everyone

Im 6 weeks pregnant now. Since I misser My period I have this light tummy ache. Im not in agony But sometimes its that painfull that I prefer to stay in bed. Has anyone else got this and do you know why?
Thanks

Simone- this is what my morning sickness is like :( plus nausea feeling in throat.

If you're worried or if pain is one sided then you might want to go drs (rule out ectopic etc)/ put mind at rest.

Hope you feel better soon xx

I also feel like this , I have a constant stomach ache/crampy feeling it gets worse in the evening
If it's one sided I would get checked sweetie

xxxxxx

Pain in on different sides every time which even made me think I cud be having a twin hihihi this afternoon when I bended to pick something up near my bed I started feeling this awfull pain in my right and left ovarie. It was really strange.

Cramps and twinges have been on and off part of my pregnancy since before my bfp. Only a couple of occassions have they been that sharp that theyve stopped me in my tracks and have subsided fairly quickly.
If its causing you to stay in bed id make a doctors app just so they can check you over but im sure its all normal stuff x

My lower abdomen pain has stopped since two days I started this morning with morning sickness (not nice😔)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back