Is this normal....?

Corrinne37

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I have noticed much more discharge the last few weeks, anyone else? x

Gets really watery around that stage hun xx

oh ok, x you still hanging on in there hun? bless you xxx

When I was at the hosp yday they swabbed me cuz they said I had a large amount, she showed me the speculum when she removed it (how kind) and I could see there was plenty! Yuck!

She said it can be normal tho, hoping myw has the results back by the time I see her tomorrow x

I can't say I've noticed looooaddds tho, but defo more than the rest of the pregnancy x

haha yeah! still going strong :p Ill find out thurs what day ill be getting induced. Itll either be sunday or monday i gather xx

lol lau, hope lovely of her to show u lol!! xx

Yes, I havent got loads and loads im def just noticing an increase!

Ewww, how funny not sure what id say if a nurse done that to me!!!

Oh thats good re induction, unless Noah decides to come on his own accord before then!! xx

Yes, I havent got loads and loads im def just noticing an increase!

Oh thats good re induction, unless Noah decides to come on his own accord before then!! xx

Hope he does, reallllyy want my waterbirth!
But i think he'll need bullying out and ill end up getting induced lol :) nevermind thooo! hell be here by mondaaaaaay! xx

yes, i havent got loads and loads im def just noticing an increase!

Oh thats good re induction, unless noah decides to come on his own accord before then!! Xx

hope he does, reallllyy want my waterbirth!
But i think he'll need bullying out and ill end up getting induced lol :) nevermind thooo! Hell be here by mondaaaaaay! Xx

still got quite a few days , anything could happen between now and monday! Xx

Thanks hun,
how you doing?
Just noticed your 38wks today and baby is approx 7lbs. xxx

Yup im ok been a right moany wingey hormonal cow last few days and am determined not to continue that way tommo I'm buyin a cheap paddling pool to splash my feet in haha that should help :) hope everything ok otherwise and little man looking forward to his baby sisters arrival still I keep hoping il go early I'm so impatient to meet baby then I remind myself of everything we went thru to get here and think good things come to those who wait. Crazy to think we both made it third time lucky eh?! But fabulous all the same x

Haha well it's cuz they knew I worked on gynae and if there's loads it's common for it to be on there lol.... So she showed me like I was working alongside her haha! So I can only imagine what it must look like inside..... Eeeeeeeeewwwwwww!!!

Xxx

Haha well it's cuz they knew I worked on gynae and if there's loads it's common for it to be on there lol.... So she showed me like I was working alongside her haha! So I can only imagine what it must look like inside..... Eeeeeeeeewwwwwww!!!

Xxx

oh i see!! x

Yup im ok been a right moany wingey hormonal cow last few days and am determined not to continue that way tommo I'm buyin a cheap paddling pool to splash my feet in haha that should help :) hope everything ok otherwise and little man looking forward to his baby sisters arrival still I keep hoping il go early I'm so impatient to meet baby then I remind myself of everything we went thru to get here and think good things come to those who wait. Crazy to think we both made it third time lucky eh?! But fabulous all the same x

I know the heat can get you feeling a bit bluurrghh!!
And yes I agree..... as long as baby is healthy doesnt really matter when/ how they come!
We have had similar journeys ...waiting three years for this....losing our second babies around the same time then getting our third time lucky's around the same time, lovely to be sharing the journey with you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back