is this normal?

umbongo

Reaction score
I thought I'd be piling weight on in the last trimester but I'd put on a stone up to 4 weeks ago and it's still the same now. Some kind of plateau I guess?!
I guess it varies so as long as fundal measurements increase I shouldn't worry?! Got the mw next week so will know new measurement then. Xx

Im the same. I seemed to have stayes at 15lb weight gain for weeks now! Since about the start of tri 3 I think! Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

I was just thinking this too! I have put in 10kg since my BFP and that is it?!? Doc says all is good but I imagined my bump would be bigger than it is and my weight more by now. Guess it doesnt matter so long as wee man is doing grand in there! :lol:

Reassuring that you guys are the same. Yay!! Xx

Im sure I should be putting more on now due to baby growing n getting heavier now I've hit 34 weeks. So I shall weigh myself again n see if anything has changed xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

Weight gain isn't the b all and end all generally the smaller you are the more weight you gain. Eg I have lost weight since becoming pregnant. Also you need not worry as long as baby measures ok and bump measurements increase xxx

I was only a size 8 to start with though, so quite small. Im sure I'll suddenly gain loads and be moaning about that!!

I was only a size 8 to start with though, so quite small. Im sure I'll suddenly gain loads and be moaning about that!!

lol bless you well dont complain! it prob means you are eating as you should and baby is taking the nutrients from you ! :)X

I've only put on a stone and 5 pounds I think, still got time yet though to put more on. Everybody is different I guess. x

I'd like to say I've only put on a stone! I just passed the 13st mark :'( but I did have a plateaux for about 4 weeks where I stayed around 12st10. Then wham next thing I know I'm 13. Maybe it was that entire bag of maltesers.

----------------
baby giz born 6th Feb 2011
next one due 12th Aug 2013

Haha giz. Ummmmm. Maltesers. Yum. As long as baby is healthy we shouldn't stress too much about weight. I feel like I should have put on more as unable to exercise thanks to.spd (crap at swimming before someone suggests it!) But I guess my portions are probably smaller for main meals. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back