Is this normal!!????

Rnicholls

Reaction score
Iv not felt we'll for about a week nowsooooooo tired have no energy hesdsche constantly, tight chested short of breath and lower siatic pain?

Yep. I am always tired and short of breath. Had the headaches and sciatic pain with my first.

Hi Rnicholls, just wanted to reassure you a bit and say that I am exactly the same - am two days behind you but have been really tired the last few weeks, have nerve pains pretty much at some point every day , am out of breath even doing the easiest of things and get headaches now and then (which I never have) too - hope you feel better soon, :) xx

Thanks everyone :)
This is my second pregnancy and I had none of this with my first so worrie dime abit, maybe it's a boy this time lol x

I'm always tired too ! They say vitamins help but I'm already on pregnacare, was thinking of taking berocca so I can dance on logs but didn't want to ingest double the bits :/

What I've worked out is. That if it's not normal and sucks. Then it's normal in pregnancy lol x

I'm always tired too ! They say vitamins help but I'm already on pregnacare, was thinking of taking berocca so I can dance on logs but didn't want to ingest double the bits :/

I really want to dance on logs!

Can you overdo the vitamins?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back