Is this normal!

Little bean

Reaction score
I've been having pain under my bump on both sides. It kept my awake most of the night with cramp type pains :0( and the baby hasn't been as active as it normaly is. Is this normal? X

i cant really help, but if its any consolation my LO's been quiet for the past few days and i've had an achy bump at the bottom as well as it feeling heavier, could possibly be just the positioning of baby maybe??!! although i must say this last half hour ive felt a few kicks so maybe shes moved lol! i'm sure its nothing to be worried about though xx

I've been getting pains under bump, achey pains not sharp shooty pains. I never got them with my son but am getting them quite often with this LO. I think it is normal, I think it's just how baby is laying n that. My LO was mega active last few days and today is really quiet again, felt a few little kicks but nothing compared to last few days. It is hard not to worry, but they do shift their awake times around and also will go through growth spurts so sleep more anyways.

xxxxx

think quite a few of our babies are having quiet time x

It's the weekend they're having a rest ;) x

haha since ive wrote it shes having a party in there, makes mummy feel very happy x

i get sharp shooting pains when in bed if i move funny or stretch in the wrong way and it lasts a few seconds. maybe it muscles?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back