Is this nesting?

Lilelephant

Reaction score
Lol haven't stopped cleaning lol I have done 5 loads of washing lol (exciting cos I have my tumble dryer) I have cleaned from top to bottom lol! Getting wicked braxton hicks now lol and my pelvis is not happy but couldn't stop.

Ooh also OH got Orlando his first teddy today :love:
522bcedf-97da-1d10.jpg

Sent from my gorgeous iphone4

sounds like it - have heard that a major cleaning surge at ur stage is sign of impending labour!! exciting!! xxx

ps - love the teddy. x

Deffo nesting hun. Orlando is well and truly on the way. :love:

I dried all his blankets in the dryer and they r so soft he he

Sent from my gorgeous iphone4

I never got chance to nest lol he came too early lol xx

i had a similar day, i went out and snagged my free stuff from boots, then came home and washed all the newborn clothes i was given last week. next up is the 0-3 ones but im waiting for the newborn stuff to dry then i can put it away neatly in its drawers lol. one drawer for newborn and i think i'll need 2 or 3 for the 0-3 months stuff.

:yay: i loved washing all the baby clothes!

i only had his blankets and hooded towels to do today he he but my grandma and uncle are bringing over the clothes they have bought him next week so i can wash them :yay:

i will love putting them in the drawers more i think, i like it when theyre all neat and cute and folded. i hate washing things lol

hehe i know what you mean i sort and re sort the drawers regularly

Lol funny thing is I don't have the urge yet I'm fussy about the state of my house as it is so I probably nest every day lmao I do a load of washing every day sweep all my floors or Hoover every day etc and I hate clutter and mess hubby thinks I'm whacked at the beat of times let alone when I do finally nest lmao xxx

i had a similar day, i went out and snagged my free stuff from boots, then came home and washed all the newborn clothes i was given last week. next up is the 0-3 ones but im waiting for the newborn stuff to dry then i can put it away neatly in its drawers lol. one drawer for newborn and i think i'll need 2 or 3 for the 0-3 months stuff.

I'm glad u said that I've got a lot more 0-3 months stuff so I'm glad I'm
Not the only one

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back