Is this nearly positive?

luratraloora

Reaction score
Ive been ill yesterday and rough today too thinking Ive probably missed O! I noticed I had loads of EWCM this morning when I wiped, so I took an OPK. Think there is still hope and not missed the surge?

78ded9646550d69376ccf952ff4d4b6c.jpg

Yes, I'd bed for the next 3 days aha. Tomorrows will probably be positive, good luck! :dust:

Looks positive to me...good luck and get going on that baby dancing. Hoping for a BFP for you very soon. :)

I just wish I wasnt ill... it typically would be around the time Im due to O.

Think im out this month... my tests are getting so light now. We havent dtd with me being ill. If I dtd tonight think it be too late?

It's always worth dtd even opks is getting lighter. Cause they are not 100% accurate. X

Thank you! DTD now. Ill test again tomorrow and might have missed it but then least covered ourselves a little.

I think opks should be used in the afternoon between 2-4 pm?

Ive hear that fmu is not accurate.

Maybe retest in the afternoon? x

516aa6d8e2e5063e8c19b5ecada7a495.jpg

Yay! CD17 and I have got these both with FMU! I thought Id missed O this month! Best get bedding!

You should only use opks in the afternoon, LH is concentrated in the morning and give's false negatives, I tested the theory out and I get positives every morning with FMU. The instructions say to use them from 12pm - 10 pm but optimum time is around half 2. Do one the same time every afternoon if you can. x

0beac7dcedeb194e1ccfafa78f64273b.jpg

Did another after having 2 drinks and holding my wee in for 3 hours - happy with that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back