is this it?

twinkle90

Reaction score
I don't like wasting anyone's time. But been having major stomach pains, just had a 'clear out'. Still got the pains but not as intense. Is thus labour or something else? Heeelp!!

When contractions are on top of each other and you don't have time to talk that's when it's 'it' ;)

Run a bath and try to relax hun xXx

Oh and I duno if it's just me but my 'clear out' has been whilst I'm already dilating and in established labour both times :/ ??

Pain has all gone now. Just gentle pains now. But crikey they were intense before. Could it just be the start then? X

When I was induced I had cramping then a big clear out then went for a shower and all kicked off.

Good luck!!

xxxx

Could have been baby engaging if he/she hasn't already?
I'd make sure your hospital bags are all packed and ready to go. Once the real contractions start though, they only get longer, closer together and more intense. You'll know about it!
Sounds like your body is getting ready though :) Exciting! xXx

Bags are all done and in the car in case. Seeing consultant in the morning anyways. Had another toilet trip but all pains have gone x

Ooh hopefully this is the start

Im no use at advising as both my labours well the first i didnt know i was in labour second time i knew cos had the back pain and just knew that a storm was brewing

I had a clear out for a couple days beforehand xx

Ooh hopefully this is the start

Im no use at advising as both my labours well the first i didnt know i was in labour second time i knew cos had the back pain and just knew that a storm was brewing

I had a clear out for a couple days beforehand xx

I had a 2nd sweep yesterday and non stop brown mucusy stuff. Guessing it just the plug coming away again. No pains this time as of yet. I just don't think these sweeps will work but the induction will. That's when they use pessaries isnt it? I'm already 2.3 dilated so hopefully it wont take long xx

I hope it is the start of something for you! Such a crazy time isn't it, I think you will go into labour in the night personally :D mine started like that, and then a couple of hours later, tah dah full on labour! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back