Is this baby Im feeling?

leannie

Reaction score
Hi girls

Im getting what I can only explain as bubbles popping in one side of my pelvic area and a bit higher up. Is this baby making itself known or a really bad case of wind? I am not going regularly and am slightly constipated :oops:

hi,

how many weeks are you?

it does sound like baby movement :)

Sounds like the baby to me :) that's exactly what it felt like at first for me too

+++

Yippee!! :D I am always panicking with this pregnancy as I havent had a good time of it. Now that baby has made itself known I can relax!

Congrats!!! on feeling your baby move for the first time!! :D It is an amazing feeling isnt it?? This is baby #5 and I can feel the baby move already!! I love that feeling, to me that is one of the best parts about being pregnant!!! :D Pretty soon those little bubble feelings you have will become much stronger!! :shock: But nevertheless an amazing feeling!!!!

Good Luck!
xoxo Ree

i get the bubble popping too. At first i was not sure what it was as it only happened once or twice but since ive hit the 21 week mark i can feel it every day and i love it xx

That's how mine first felt on and off from 14 weeks - after feeling bubble for a coupke of weeks you should start feeling stornger kicks - then they'll be keeping you up a few weeks after that! I'm 22 weeks with my first and little one insists on being most active just as I try to fall asleep :lol: So comforting though, I love it

Mine is exactly the same Sami. Around 10pm that when i feel most of the kicks and somersaults. Its weird that i can make out babys sleeping patterns already.

Went to France with work yesterday and the boat sent baby off into a deep sleep as I didnt have any bubbles popping, well that was until one of the lads started speaking and it became active! Think baby likes his voice - maybe I have found myself a babysitter he he!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back