Is this an evap?

baby1201

Reaction score
These first response tests are driving me barmy. I'm abit of a testing addict ATM so not due af until between Monday and Wednesday next week not sure exactly when as my cycles can vary between 26-28 days. i thought I saw a slight something before the 10 minutes but the line went pink after the 10 mins I think. Has anyone else had an evap like this off a first response?

Attachments

• IMG_2247.jpg
    IMG_2247.jpg
    528.5 KB · Views: 102
Another picture, they aren't coming out clear when I post them on the forum

Attachments

• IMG_2246.jpg
    IMG_2246.jpg
    514.8 KB · Views: 75
I don't know if it's evap or not though, I don't know her evaps look like on a first response x

I have tried 4 in the past 4 days, they all look like this although the line is getting progressively darker each day, it's just the pink doesn't go into the line until after 10mins. I guess it could be either that's it's an evap or I'm testing too early so it's taking longer to pick up the hcG.

My early positives looked like this on first response (at 9dpo). If you possibly can i'd wait a couple of days and check for line progression, it looks very promising but I know a few ladies have complained of nasty evaps on first response tests recently.. good luck xx

Hi, this happened to me when i my chemical (not saying your having one) but with me the line showed straightt away then about 5 mins later some pink came through then anther 5 mins the whole line was pink. Had faint lines on ICs to. Try a different brand test. x

Thanks for the replies. It did actually cross my mind that it could be another chemical. I think I will just test again in a few days.x

I think evaps are a bit lighter or greyish. These lines look pink! Try again in a few days! Fx!:dust:

I see a definite pink line! It is possible to have pink Evaps but I would think it would be unusual to keep getting pink Evaps on several different tests so hopefully you might just be too early. I got lines that appeared after 10 minutes for a couple of days before my BFP. Good luck! Xx

I'm not getting anything on the cheap tests, just these first responses. I might just wait for af to turn up now and see what happens, I don't want to get my hopes up.x

It was just an evap, every frer I have took since have had terrible indentation lines but no more colour to them which I would of got by now. Just waiting for af to arrive now between mon and weds then onto the next cycle.x

AF has just arrived so that's me done for this cycle. Hopefully I will have better luck next month!x

After the confusion and the amount I've spent on tests I will never use a frer again, this month I have a mixture of either nothing, faint pink lines and really bad indent lines which show up on the test.

Ahh are there no tests we can trust anymore? After scouring the internet yesterday I've come to the conclusion that clearblue tests are notorious for evaps and FRERs have started going down hill. Not sure which tests we can count on now. IC's have a good reputation, yes?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back