Is this a sign?

Discussion in 'Am I Pregnant?' started by roxyroo, Feb 20, 2016.

1. roxyroo

roxyroo Well-Known Member

I have only had 2 periods since stopping breastfeeding my DD2 but they were semi regular. My last period was the 9th of Jan and so far nothing! Have had AF type cramps for 6 days now and an increase in discharge that's pretty much exactly like EWCM. No other symptoms really. Tests so far are BFN any ideas?

2. russellmuscle

russellmuscle Well-Known Member

Hmmm perhaps late ov due to irregular AF? Pains being OV type? Mine can be quite intense at times.

Could be pregnancy, I know in my case I got creamy white CM until a few weeks into pregnancy bt ofcourse everyone is diff.

Perhaps order some ICs and opks and just see what line comes first :)

Good luck.

xxxx

3. roxyroo

I've never really noticed Ov pains before, and these cramps are sort of all over. Have tested with both and think there was a faint line on the IC but the 2nd IC was blank and a good line on the OPK but not a positive. Soooo confused lol x

4. russellmuscle

russellmuscle Well-Known Member

Hmmmm.. I got a really dark opk 8 days past af my first pregnancy which prompted me to test... Keep at the ics every morning.

xxxx

5. roxyroo

Yeah I will do thanks Hun xx