Is this a positive ovulation test?

Haikos

Reaction score
Hi, initially i thought my period was due on the 6 of october but afterwards (after seeing that I ovulated later) so now my period is coming in 1 day! 4 days ago I took a pregnancy test (negative) and I believed to be out for this month but tonight since I am booiing plane tickets for the summer i wanted to doublecheck and I took an ovulation test (i am out of pregnancy test) and this is the result (see picture)

Is this a positive ovulation test? And if so does it mean there is still a chance that I am pregnant? I have no symptoms for AF and neither for pregnancy!

20191010_204432.jpg

The line to mee is not thick at all which makes me thinks that is a negative but to me the colors are kind of spot on :-? i am so confused...

Some women will get a positive opk right before their period because they get a LH surge, so trying to test with an opk before AF isn’t an accurate way to check for pregnancy.

It could be either the surge or you’ll get bfp when you try with a pregnancy test. Good luck xx

Some women will get a positive opk right before their period because they get a LH surge, so trying to test with an opk before AF isn’t an accurate way to check for pregnancy.

It could be either the surge or you’ll get bfp when you try with a pregnancy test. Good luck xx

So true! Thank you for your reply tomorrow I will get a hold on a pregnancy test :dance: For future reference, is this what a positive opk looks like? :? I am always unsure :D

I’m never 100% certain when it comes to cheapies tbh. Id say maybe? I like the clear blue digi opks as they tell you if it’s a positive for sure xx

I’m never 100% certain when it comes to cheapies tbh. Id say maybe? I like the clear blue digi opks as they tell you if it’s a positive for sure xx
Yes I was looking into them and I like how easy they are! I will prob have to buy them at this point because i am always unsure!
Thank you for your help <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back