Is this a line?

Here's the IC I did before bed!

Attachments

• IMG_0627.JPG
    IMG_0627.JPG
    376.2 KB · Views: 74
I think I see a hint of a line! Do the frer!!!

Oh hun! !!! That's looks so so good!!!! Frer!!!!!!!

Stalking x x x x

Just had more pink streaks on wiping. Maybe it's just AF being a bit of a cow!

Think it's AF because it's consistent now, just still light.

Sorry sugarpop. Hopefully this cycle us the one xx

Those other tests are so cruel:( so sorry hun. Fingers crossed for next cycle xxx

Sorry sugar :( Those other tests are very misleading, what brand were they?

Are you on a max dose clomid cycle now? Fingers crossed x

It's very very light so not sure if it's AF or not and no idea whether to take clomid tomorrow or not!

Sugar I would test with some more IC's, I think I see a line on the one you posted but it wasn't dry so hard to tell at that point. What are those other tests? I'm currently 5 weeks pregnant, had brown and pink spotting upon wiping for 5 days from the day of bfp so if your AF isn't usually light you could definitely still be in with a chance, I thought I was maybe having a chemical but my lines have got steadily darker xx

Oh no Sugarpop! :( Bad tests... I wouldn't give up hope just yet! Like Clairedoll said, it could still be IB!

It's still light and sometimes I do have light but I normally spot brown beforehand. Think I'm going to leave clomid because I just don't know.

I would hold off on clomid for now because there is still a chance, also spotting isn't classed as the first day of period so my GP said, said it's the first day of full flow, so technically you haven't started your next cycle yet? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back