Is this a line?

Sugarpop

Reaction score
So I started an IB thread and then just tested. Don't know if it's a line or not?

Attachments

• IMG_0605.JPG
    IMG_0605.JPG
    296 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_0606.JPG
    IMG_0606.JPG
    354.2 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_0607.JPG
    IMG_0607.JPG
    290.8 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_0608.JPG
    IMG_0608.JPG
    294.1 KB · Views: 58
This is it dried. Could be a smudge?

Attachments

• IMG_0610.JPG
    IMG_0610.JPG
    332.2 KB · Views: 88
Looks like the start of a bfp! How many dpo r u x

I don't need to open the pictures to see the lines on most of them. Can you get a first response? Xx

Asked hubby could we go and he couldn't see the line so said I was bonkers lol I will get a FRER tomorrow myself. Will probably do another cheapie tonight to see if there's anything there. Glad other people can see something!!

Looks like the start of a bfp! How many dpo r u x

No idea. Was on a clomid cycle and clomid didn't work. CD76 with pains around xmas time. I have tablets to start off AF but then yesterday AM had the tiniest amount of bleeding which has stopped so considered it might be IB.

Looks good to me! Think its a BFP! Congratulations

Possibly, I can see something But those tests are rubbish! I really hope it is :D Good luck xxxxxxxxxxxx

I can def see a line hun!!

Got everything crossed for you!!

XX

I see a line on all of them! Keep us updated with the FRER! Fx!

I can a line easily, really hope this is your bfp xx

Just been to the toilet and had two more streaks of red / pink. Not sure what's happening.

I can see something there, not sure if it is a line or not as not familiar with those tests. If it is/was IB it would certainly show after 2-3 days. Not that we can wait that long for a frer though, especially now you have located one... Good luck!

Going to do it in the morning. Tried to do it tonight but didn't have enough pee.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back