Is this a bfp?

Why would he laugh at you?? That's not very kind :(

He didn't believe the other tests were possitive, said I was overreacting and to wise up. So if it turns out that I'm not pregnant or had a chemical pregancy he's just going to say I told you so and think it's funny. He doesn't understand though.

Clearblue actually need a lot more hormone to be in your urine to show a positive test, where as FRER and some internet cheapies show positives with less hormone. Just worth baring that in mind.
Got my fingers crossed for you

Clearblue actually need a lot more hormone to be in your urine to show a positive test, where as FRER and some internet cheapies show positives with less hormone. Just worth baring that in mind.
Got my fingers crossed for you

Thank you so much <3

Cheap test I've just done there now 5 minutes ago and the clear blue and other cheap blue dye tests I did this morning... Screenshot_20201019_144756.jpg IMG_20201019_144931.jpg

He didn't believe the other tests were possitive, said I was overreacting and to wise up. So if it turns out that I'm not pregnant or had a chemical pregancy he's just going to say I told you so and think it's funny. He doesn't understand though.

Wow how horrible :( I'm sorry you have to put up with someone like that. I definitely still see a line on the pink test.

Wow how horrible :( I'm sorry you have to put up with someone like that. I definitely still see a line on the pink test.

Hes not all bad, hes just really bad at showing emotion. This is probably his way of hiding his concern.
Thank you, i see it too! Managed to get a blood test booked for tomorrow to get answers

Yes I definitely see a line on the pink test. and I’ve heard the blue line tests aren’t as reliable as the pink dye.
fingers crossed for tomorrow hun. Keep us posted x

Well today's test has not given me any hope. I'm thinking I've had a chemical pregancy. I'll get the blood test results on Friday but these pregancy tests look negative to me :(

IMG_20201020_172121.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back