Is this a bfp?

Oh yeah, plain as day on the second test. A bit faint on the FRER but I see it there too :) Congrats!

@SockVortex
Oh thank God!! Thank you so much! My partner was making me feel crazy all day because he swore he couldn't see anything. I know the frer is faint but in person it was there, not even 1 minute in to the test it was there ❤️❤️❤️

Yes I see it! I think men would only be fully convinced if it’s a dark line, but the tests don’t work that way. I deffo had to repeatedly explain to my partner that even a faint line is a positive! I continued to tests for a while after just because I was obsessed with seeing the line get darker.
Congratulations!

@JoJo19

Thank you so much!!!
My partner made me feel so stupid because of it. He insisted it was nothing, but i just knew it was something.
I'll probably be the same as you, already ordered loads more tests to watch the line get darker ❤️

Thank you everyone ❤️

I've just looked over my Calendar for the past month and I might be wrong here but I don't think I was ovulating when we had sex? Is there a chance this is a false possitive?

Thank you everyone ❤️

I've just looked over my Calendar for the past month and I might be wrong here but I don't think I was ovulating when we had sex? Is there a chance this is a false possitive?
I’m sure sperm can survive for 5-7 days and your tests look positive

False positives are extremely rare. Like Louise said, sperm can survive up there for a long time! :D You don’t need to be having sex exactly as you ovulate :)

@louise_c
@SockVortex

Thank you both so much, that's what I was hoping!!
It was actually my partner who pointed it out then when I looked back I noticed he might be right but I think he's in denial now.

[@SockVortex
Thats what I'm thinking :(
I 2 clear blue tests and they were both negative, I've read that the frer is more accurate though but I'm sure if I were pregnant right now it would have shown up on the clear blue. I guess I'll just have to wait for af :(

[@SockVortex
Thats what I'm thinking :(
I 2 clear blue tests and they were both negative, I've read that the frer is more accurate though but I'm sure if I were pregnant right now it would have shown up on the clear blue. I guess I'll just have to wait for af :(

I'm sorry :( I really hope it doesn't show up and that your HCG is just a slow burner.

I'm sorry :( I really hope it doesn't show up and that your HCG is just a slow burner.

Thank you :-(
With my son (he's 4 now) it actually took me a couple months to get a possitive result, then I went for a scan and found out I was 3 months pregnant, so I think my hcg levels do take a while to rise. I'll take another frer tomorrow if af doesn't show. I'm devastated. My partner is going to laugh at me

Thank you :-(
With my son (he's 4 now) it actually took me a couple months to get a possitive result, then I went for a scan and found out I was 3 months pregnant, so I think my hcg levels do take a while to rise. I'll take another frer tomorrow if af doesn't show. I'm devastated. My partner is going to laugh at me

Why would he laugh at you?? That's not very kind :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back