Is this a BFP or chemical?

Victorias1982

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm new to the board so I just wanted to say hello.

I had a recent miscarriage last month at 5 wks 3 days, we decided to start trying again straight away. I started feeling sick again at the end of last week when I was about 9DPO. I got the results which I have posted in a pic of. I can't tell if they are faint or evap lines, I am just worrying as should the lines be darker by now? I'm due to start AF 25/26.02.2016. I was heartbroken with the miscarriage and scared it will happen again 😢

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 99
That frer is exactly how mine was at 11dpo.

Blue dyes r never that dark unless past AF date hun so id stick to frers if u can x

Id say a congratualtions is in order! They look fine to me!! X

Last edited:
Awww thanks Hun, just so scared I miscarry again. I don't want to feel all worked up as I know stress will do me no favours xx

Look good to me! I only got a really dark line on the clearblue the day after AF was due :)

With my last pregnancy my lines didn't get really dark until about 18dpo but had faint lines from 8dpo. She is a healthy 10 month old now!

I got a bfp 9dpo on a superdrug early test then fractically tested shitting myself my lines werent getting darker and I would have a chemical.

13dpo I got quite a good dark line. And from then on I got my 2-3w on a digi and left it at that.

Hope everythings ok, Im sure it will be but Ive been there and it is easy to worry, I had a recent loss prior too.

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back