Is this a bad idea? Hankies at the ready

TORino

Reaction score
Lol.

I cry at anything these days so I'm setting myself up for this one.

I have sky plussed the film Up and am considering watching it now. I've heard it's a tear jerker!

I've got really soppy being pregnant and the slightest thing on tv makes me blub lol. I try to avoid everything that makes me cry but it's getting harder.

Although saying that, a good weep gets it out your system so go for it lol xxxxxxxxx

Up is a lovely film, but yes it does have it's tear jerking moments! The underlying story is quite sad but it's a happy ending! I'm sure you'll love it, but do have your tissues ready!!!

xx

Jeez... It's only 10 mins in and I'm already bubbling!!!

Awww I love that film, it's such a nice film. My OH loves films that make you cry lol, I normally avoid them but he got me to watch that and I'm glad he did coz I love it.

I have become a prime woose since being pregnant, have a good cry it will make you feel better :) xxx

omg im crying at silly things on the tele, it was x factor last week im like come on get a grip, but does make you feel better after xxx

Even when I'm not pregnant my achilles heel for blubbing is old people - I was screwed from the first moment with that film!!! It is good though...

Well I had a good old sob this afternoon. Only trouble is, OH was out and wants to watch it again!! Lol

I've always been a little bit of a cry baby with the tele and stuff but since being pregnant I cry over everything!!! I cry if the Oh is late, if something goes wrong with dinner, if the hoover bag needs changing it goes on and on. lol

I was crying in Clinton Cards yesterday at the verses of cards for my husband :D

I always cry at the John Lewis advert!!

I love Up x

The most ridiculous thing i have cried at so far is hearing the song 'Merry Christmas Everyone' by Shakin Stevens - it's a happy song for goodness sake!!!

Up always gets me though - pregnant or not! xx

I cried when I watched UP before I became pregnant, it took me 10 minutes to stop blubbering! The other day I started crying whilst simply describing the plot to the Note Book to my hubby, the RSPCA and cats protection adverts always get me too! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back