Is there any way I could be pregnant?

Ddciam

Reaction score
So my last period was in October (my periods are kinda wonky since I was on depo and I haven't really had a regular period since being on it from August 31 2015-June 8 2016) there were times I bled for months on end and I always bled after sex. Now, I had ovulation bleeding starting on Thursday. My boyfriend came home from 4 1/2 months of basic/ait training. I told him I wouldn't have sex with him unless he got condoms (I'm in college and he came to my dorm. I don't have money for condoms so I couldn't buy them myself. BC was just horrible for me so I'm not on that either.) anyway, he didn't have condoms, but after a while we wound up having sex any way. He didn't ejaculate, as I had to stop him because it started hurting (either dryness or the fact that we hadn't had sex in 8 months). Anyway, I wound up giving him a handjob and he eventually finished. About ten minutes later he wanted to go again. I told him no, but wound up giving in again after a bit. So we had sex again, with the same results as before. The next day was the same except we used a condom once and nothing the second time. I'm wondering if I could possibly be pregnant, given all of that? Currently it's Monday and I haven't been able to sleep at all, I started bleeding quite a bit on Sunday morning, and it feels like a regular period but I honestly don't know. Any ideas? Sorry for the long post btw

If you're bleeding and there's any sign of clots then you're not pregnant it's your period. It doesn't sound like you would be pregnant from the scenario you described but the only definitive answer to this question is to take a pregnancy test.

Hi I got my depo shot a week late on November 30th almost two weeks late and the nurse told me not to have unprotected sex for the next seven days and I did and I'm having pain on my left side can I be pregnant?

So my last period was in October (my periods are kinda wonky since I was on depo and I haven't really had a regular period since being on it from August 31 2015-June 8 2016) there were times I bled for months on end and I always bled after sex. Now, I had ovulation bleeding starting on Thursday. My boyfriend came home from 4 1/2 months of basic/ait training. I told him I wouldn't have sex with him unless he got condoms (I'm in college and he came to my dorm. I don't have money for condoms so I couldn't buy them myself. BC was just horrible for me so I'm not on that either.) anyway, he didn't have condoms, but after a while we wound up having sex any way. He didn't ejaculate, as I had to stop him because it started hurting (either dryness or the fact that we hadn't had sex in 8 months). Anyway, I wound up giving him a handjob and he eventually finished. About ten minutes later he wanted to go again. I told him no, but wound up giving in again after a bit. So we had sex again, with the same results as before. The next day was the same except we used a condom once and nothing the second time. I'm wondering if I could possibly be pregnant, given all of that? Currently it's Monday and I haven't been able to sleep at all, I started bleeding quite a bit on Sunday morning, and it feels like a regular period but I honestly don't know. Any ideas? Sorry for the long post btw

Do a test 14 days after having sex to get an answer. Also there's a copper coil you could try as it hasn't got any hormones and there's plenty of other options to explore. Many pills don't agree with me and I very much hated the depo. I'm on Yasmin pill now and that suits me fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back