Is there any chance I could get pregnant?

Anonymous04

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm in a bit of a tough situation right now because I have no idea if I could get pregnant or not. While being intimate, my boyfriend rubbed his penis (unprotected) against my vagina in a dry humping sort of way, and although he didnt ejaculate I'm scared he may have had some precum that couldve gotten in. This was the night after my last period ended, and I'm expecting my period in the next 3-9 days (I'm a bit irregular)

I've tried my best to google my chances of being pregnant, but I can never get any certain answers. I really dont know where to look. I want to take a test, I really really do, but I'm a bit young and due to covid 19 restrictions I cant leave the house to buy my own test. I really dont want to get my mom involved unless it's absolutely necessary. I've already talked to my boyfriend and he has been super supportive and has accepted that we both put ourselves at risk and is taking responsibility, but he's no expert on this sort of topic so I need other sources for help.

I'm asking for advice, or opinions on the likelihood that I am pregnant?? Any bit of information helps. Thank you so much ♡

Absolutely not! Not only because you didn’t have sex and he didn’t ejaculate but also because you wouldn’t have been near your fertile window and ovulation. Don’t stress about this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back