Is there a line?

first_time_mum

Reaction score
I'm probably just being stupid but I'm sure I can see a line, can anyone else? I would be 11dpo today xx

Attachments

• IMG_0785.jpg
    IMG_0785.jpg
    528.3 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_0788.jpg
    IMG_0788.jpg
    419.1 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_0789.jpg
    IMG_0789.jpg
    542.4 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_0791.jpg
    IMG_0791.jpg
    513.1 KB · Views: 33
I've got one upstairs and I've saved my fmu but I don't want to waste it haha I'll go do it in a sec and if there isn't a line I'll give it a few days and if no af I'll test again xx

Not even a squinter on the frer but the line on the other one is clearer now. I had a bunch of these tests last month that were positive and then af came. Don't think I am pregnant xx

Attachments

• IMG_0793.jpg
    IMG_0793.jpg
    514.9 KB · Views: 52
The other test is a lot clearer in real life and it's pink xx

What type of tests are the other ones ?, blimey maybe they give false positive readings, am sorry about the negative on the frer as I can definitely see the line on the other. Wait a couple of days and test again hun. xx

Last edited:
They was off Ebay, I've been using them the last few days and have been negative so don't know if that is a bit of hope. This is a picture of last months ones but they where from a different seller so don't know if that will make a difference, I'm not sure if my first response were the early ones or just normal ones xx

Attachments

• IMG_0405.jpg
    IMG_0405.jpg
    515 KB · Views: 33
They was off Ebay, I've been using them the last few days and have been negative so don't know if that is a bit of hope. This is a picture of last months ones but they where from a different seller so don't know if that will make a difference, I'm not sure if my first response were the early ones or just normal ones xx

That frer is the early one, the others don't have the writing on the front, I made that mistake by buying frer from Asda, they were the wrong ones, came in white foil instead of pink. There's still hope, test in a couple of days, fingers crossed for you. xx

FX'd for you!.. those tests certainly look positive.. hope this is your BFP xx

I don't know if it was just a dud test or if I'm still to early, there's still a line on the one I done first thing but I've done 4 more tests and I can't see anything on them xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back