Is there a chance? Or have I missed my month??

MissNothing

Reaction score
I ovulated on JAN 30, BD all from the 24 to the 1st, and since 7-8DPO had these symptoms,I've been having a quite a few symptoms, I have bad nausea, headaches, dizzyness, bloating in lower abdomen, heavy full breasts, also veins seem more visible, heartburn vivid dreams, my food all is tasteless, back aches, extreme hunger, and much more frequent urination,thick CM at 11DPO had a stuffy nose, through 7DPO-10DPO. AF due on Saturday and me and my DH are hoping for BFP, 5month TTC and I'm in my early 20s. My only thing is I've been having mild cramps around my right side, which worries me that it could be AF, I know every cycle is differnt, but I still have hope. I'm also rather moody and weepy, have trouble concentrating, and feel shiver like twinges in abdomen and boobs. Never had this in any of my cycles and BFN hpt internet cheapie, ONE STEP DIP STRIPS. ANYONE?? BUT Today at 12DPO I'm having light spotting, I never get spotting until 14DPO (SATURDAY this month) Could I still be pregnant??

All of your symptoms sound like you could definitely be pregnant. Do you have any tests other than IC's?? If I were you I'd test again. I remember in the first couple weeks of my first pregnancy I spotted a lot, thought it was my AF and was heartbroken. Tested the day after and was still positive so don't be discouraged!! Test again if you can?? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back