Is there a chance of me getting pregnant?

Bbjoyxx

Reaction score
So uhm, I had sex with my ex boyfriend. It was unprotected sex. After the first round, he ejaculated on my stomach, right after he ejaculated he fingered me with his fingers covered with fresh sperm. After the second round, he ejaculated again but this time on the opening of my vagina (vulva I'd say) then he fingered me again. I know too well that doing this means he is manually inserting sperm in my vagina, and ejaculating on vulva can result into pregnancy as well since sperms job are to swim and find their way to the egg cell.
I'm 19 and I know that what we did can result into pregnancy. I mean, I don't know if he was aware that what he was doing that time can get me pregnant. But I did not stop him. Reason is because, yes I want to be pregnant 'again'. Yes, I was pregnant to him once, but had miscarriage. I was so devastated when I lost my first baby. I want to have another baby but the fear of miscarrying again is still there.
Again, I want to know my chances of getting pregnant? My period starts in about a week from now. And I believe during the time we had sex, I wasn't ovulating. I am planning to take a pregnancy test after I miss my period but right now I am just so anxious and I want to what are my chances of getting pregnant?
Thank you to everyone who will answer my question. 😌

The chances are always there as he did insert sperm, however once sperm is on the surface, it can die within seconds apparently, so it does all depend, it does also need to happen at the 'right' time as well, e.g. when you're ovulating. So there is a chance, but I don't think I would class it as very high, just track when you're due on and go from there in terms of taking tests.

I know this may sound personal, but if you both want to be pregnant again, why didn't he ejaculate inside of you rather than on you?

Good luck!

I have got pregnant before whilst using the withdrawal method with my husband and tracking ov and not even having sex during what I thought was my fertile period.

There is definitely a possibility you could be pregnant again, I don't know how high the chances are though.

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back