Is there a chance I could be pregnant?

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by gracieedge, Jul 11, 2016.

1. gracieedge

gracieedge New Member

Hi,
    Friday 8th July I lost my virginity. I am 16 years old and I had unprotected pull-out. He did not cum or pre-cum inside me and it was only a couple of days after I finished my period. I bled as my hymen broke and I am still bleed partly now; 2 days later. I am so scared I could be pregnant, please could somebody tell me the chances of me being pregnant and if I should be worried? Also is the bleeding normal? He had cum earlier that night and then after pull-out he did not cum again, does this make any difference? Thank you, Gracie

2. PeanutButter

PeanutButter Well-Known Member

Take a pregnancy test.
    If you do not wish to become pregnant which im sure you dont by reading your post USE PROTECTION... i doubt your pregnant as it was so close to your period and he didnt ejaculate in you, but if you have short cycles you could have been ovulating around then its still a very small chance.

3. babylove2016

babylove2016 Well-Known Member

... as PB said but also if you don't want to be pregnant, use protection, whether that's condoms or getting some form of contraception from your gp.

If you are, it won't show up on a pregnancy test yet as it's only been 3 days since you had sex. Wait until your next period is due, if it doesn't arrive, test.

#3 babylove2016, Jul 11, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2016