Is the test negative?

ohmy81

Reaction score
do i have a faint blue line running down the middle of the first area? Am i just being paranoid and the test is a BFN?

Attachments

• IMG_1534 (1).jpg
    IMG_1534 (1).jpg
    190.1 KB · Views: 68
I am unsure, I am sure some good linespotters will be along. Good luck x what type of test is it? X

Sent from my HTC One mini 2 using Tapatalk

I can see a line-it looks like my early bfp (2 days before a digi bfp) but I also know that blue dye tests can give evaps so just keep testing x

I can see a line hun. I don't have experience with blue dye tests but i know a lot of ladies on here report that they give bad evap lines which are easily misread as bfp's. I'd highly recommend a first response early result. Super sensitive and use pink lines..let us know how you go on your next test. Lots of luck and fingers crossed!! xx

I can see something. It could be the begining of a BFP but I think its a bit early to call. Was the photo taken within the time limit?

I can see something but difficult to say if BFP or evap yet as blue dyes are notorious for them. How many DPO are you? Id test with a FRER just to be sure.

I can definitely see a line. How many DPO are you? Have to say (and I have no experiance btw) it looks more a line than an evap. Fingers crossed. Hope you get a good result tomorrow

yes the picture was taken within the time limit. I will keep you all updated.

so i started bleeding..so..hmmm i know it was positive..but i doubt it anymore. Anyone bleed during the first part of pregnancy?

So I took the test againand of course it was negative. I only took as my friend new someone who vaginal bleeding throughout her entire pregnancy. But before I took it I already new it got heavy. So, I assume it was either a evap* line or it was really positive but it didn't last.

No way of knowing unfortunately xx sorry it didn't work out this month xx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back