IS She Pregnant!? - Guy In Panic

Cobblestone

Reaction score
So i met a girl. She started taking a pill that she took 2 weeks before expected period. This pill was supposed to work after 2 weeks in terms of pregnancy, but since she took it in such bad time (not just after her first period), we decided to use protection... Most of the time at least... We did the pull out method a couple times, but i did not come in her.
So we started having sex a few days before she was expecting her next pregnancy, but she didn't get it. We then expected the pills to work, despite that she started taking them a bit late. We thought of this as a sign of safeness and we then continued with the pull-out method. She continued to take the pill for another week after we last had sex. When she stopped taking the pills, she got her period just after. What most likely happened is that the pills delayed her period that she now got. Ok, so i shouldn't worry too much at this point but.. now its been about 2 weeks since we last had sex and she said she has gotten some random bleedings. I'm afraid that its implantation bleedings. She explained that the bleedings wasn't like the period bleeding with any pain, but more casual bleeding. She said she had it for 1 day, then not the next day, but then the third day etc.. So what im hoping happened is that the pills she was taking messed up her menstrual cycle and caused this random bleeding. Does anyone know more about this? I'm panicing. :wall2:

Edit: she said this about her "period" :
my period is being weird
randomly bleeding?
mhm no pain anymore tho
normal bleeding first day
second day it completely stopped
then started again at night
then next day it stopped again
and started again
and now it's stopped again dude

Does this sound like implantation bleeding? Tell me its not..

Last edited:
If the pill isn't taken properly then there is definitely the risk that she could be pregnant, but at the same time it could just be because she hasn't taken it properly that she has started bleeding randomly. The only way really to know is to take a test.

You know the pill messes with your cycles, especially if not taken right. Buy her a test, and maybe be more careful in future? Btw the pull out method can still result in pregnancy...

i know there's a chance she's pregnant obviously, or i wouldn't have written this. But how likely is it though?

There's really no way to give you an exact percentage, there are about 1 million different factors. But if you've been having sex without proper protection then there's a good enough chance that you should go and get a test, that's the only way to put your mind at rest. We don't have the answers I'm afraid.

I really don't mean to be harsh, but you should of used condoms. If you don't want to father a child and be in this situation then you should taken precaution as well you had sex education lessons so you can't even say you had no idea about the pill if she's pregnant you have to choose what you're going to do stick by her or not but either way you'll be a father if she is. She needs to take a pregnancy test and or go the Drs for a blood test.

There isn't really any point in speculating how likely it is because pregnancy doesn't work like that. Neither does a female's menstrual cycle.
Do a test if her period hasn't come in another week or so, go and see a doctor if there is any uncertainty and use a reliable method of contraception next time. The pull out method is not a form of contraception in my opinion! No way of knowing anything. This pill sounds complicated and without meaning to sound harsh, if neither of you want a pregnancy, be reliable in how you take the pill, use condoms or find a method by which you don't have to remember to take a pill.
The best that anyone can say to your yes she might be pregnant, but she might not. Pointless. Science and testing are the only ways to know.

I' m going to say it is unlikely she is pregnant but it is not impossible.

If you're not ready for a baby use a condom all the time that way you take your responsibilities. Don't play Russian roulette if you can't take the bullet. I hope for you she is not pregnant.
If she is, well congratulations.

Pull out method is not effective, I got pregnant doing this.. Use protection if you're not wanting to get pregnant. And like others have said not taking the pill correctly can mess up a woman's cycle. Only thing to do is test to see if you get a positive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back