Is my long distance girlfriend pregnant?

Hunter

Reaction score
I'm wondering if my girlfriend could be pregnant. To start with, i've never had sex with her. Back in October we had a scare because of her feeling symptoms like cramps and nausea a few days after and continuing for a few weeks after i put my fingers inside her, we were worried that i may have had semen on them and she could get pregnant that way. We took a ton of tests and they all came back negative. She ended up getting her period after that and so we stopped worrying. Although it was a little lighter. Since then we started being very careful and washing our hands. At least I thought we were. I can't remember the exact details of every encounter but on the one that we consider most to be a possibility of being conceived would be when my penis was rubbed around her vagina without actually going inside. I believe this was before any pre ejaculation by me, although i can't be certain. To be clear there was never any instance of me putting my fingers inside of her while actual semen was visible on my hand, it was always washed off before hand. A few days after that incident she took 2 pregnancy tests over two days and they were both negative. Since then she's had to move down to another state and she's been feeling more and more symptoms. She's gotten her period every month though, within less than a few days of what her period tracker suggests, i figured stress could alter it a bit. There's been heavy stress the past few months. She's had almost every symptom of pregnancy, although i'm unsure whether they're because of actual pregnancy, the placebo effect, or something else completely unrelated that could be wrong. She's had a sick feeling in her stomach, nausea, sharp pains and cramps, bloating, she said her stomach looks bigger although to me it doesn't, it seems like there's a little bump on the bottom but she says that's always been there and that the stomach fat in general just looks bigger, which may be normal since she's the kind of girl to think she's fat a lot. Her breasts hurt sometimes, although i think that use to happen before this too because of her bras. She said ever since she switched houses(which was only a few weeks ago), she hasn't been getting as wet down there, and her vagina opens wider when she masturbates, to the point where it doesn't feel as good and she can't orgasm easily. She says some reasons may be because she's afraid to get someone elses covers wet and that she hasn't been drinking as much water. She's been getting tired more often, and this was just today but she ate a lot. She never stopped being hungry all day. I'm not sure if that's a sign or not. We're under 18 and we don't want parents involved until we know for sure that she is, we've been trying and trying to get people to buy a test for her but something goes wrong every single time. We've been trying for a month and no one has come through. She feels pregnant, and I've doubted that she was until recently and now i'm just not sure. I just want to know how high the possibility of her being pregnant is.

If you're not had sex and she's been getting her periods then, I'd say no she's not pregnant.

It would be sensible to use contraception if you don't want a baby, then you would not need to be so worried.

XX

As Emily said she's not pregnant. But if your that worries then get some protection both of you. If your going to be sexually active you need to take responsibility for your actions so getting someone else to buy tests isn't the way to go about it. Sorry if it sounds harsh but if you don't want parents involved then you need to be mature enough to deal with it yourselves.x

She's not pregnant and she's not going to be anytime soon. I think you should keep it in your pants until you know a little more about sex. Just google sex ed instead of pregnancy. If there was an actual pregnancy scare, you'd be testing 2 weeks after the sex happened not 2 days after because even if that would result in her getting pregnant it wouldn't be positive for atleast another 2 weeks.

Hi, sorry you're feeling so stressed. Please don't worry, she's not pregnant. I had a similar worry at 17 but now realise I was very naive to think so. I think the more you think about being pregnant, the more symptoms you feel. She's getting her periods and you haven't had intercourse so she's not pregnant. Take care x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back