IS LABOR COMING?? PLEASE READ!!!

Nicolejw1988

Reaction score
I feel like complete crap, my back hurts so bad, I had enough discharge or fluid leak out to go thro my underwear and pants to the outside of my pants and shooting pains in my lower back and I feel so neasous and my entire body hurts

Hi have you called triage they are the only ones who can confirm if something is happening.
My first Labour started with back pains and if your leaking fluid it could be your waters have a slow leak.

No I haven't called ... everyone keeps telling me to wait until I start having consistent contractions or a gush of fluid.. that they will just send me home...

What’s the discharge like? If it’s your show then you should start within the next 48 hours. If you think it could be water I would call them as they will need to check if they have gone or not. It’s not always a big gush. X

Well yesterday when I went to the bathroom it was all clear discharge the day before there was some brown/reddish pieces in the discharge... sorry if that's TMI

I would still call even if you get sent home atleast you will have a clear answer.

Always best to call.

They will want to check if it is your waters. Sometimes your waters can go and you still don't go into labour but the hospital will want to see you if that's the case.

Good luck

I would go get it checked out, when my waters broke it was a trickle at first and then it started gushing an hour later!
Might be the beginning of labour!x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back