is it...

Marmite

Reaction score
... usual for you back to kill at about 28 weeks?

I feel really old moaning about how my back hurts :wink:

I felt fine up till a few days ago when I got this ache in my lower back.... :roll: I suppose it's normal :think: You're getting pretty big at this stage and it swings your hips forwards putting pressure on your spine.

mine is killing today and i've not even moaned about it yet. I think i'll go and sit next to my OH and start now!

yes it's either the weight, everything stretching or the baby pressing on a nerve
:hug:

My bum bone hurts BIG time. Too much sitting down for me I think :oops:

my back used to really hurt from about 28 weeks due to ryan being back to back, hope this is not the case for you xx

I've had bad back pain for about 6 weeks now. It's right in the middle of my back and sitting down makes it worse. I'm off work today because of it.

I also have terrible hip pain too...I know LO is pushing against one of my hips cos I can feel her shoving it all the bloody time but the other hip is a weak one and sometimes feels like it's popping out of it's socket...especially in the middle of the night when I wake up in agony.

Already I'm walking like I'm carrying a bowling ball in my knickers...god knows what I'll be like in a few weeks time! :rotfl:

It is very common for back pain during pregnancy. It can happen at any time.

I must be one of the lucky ones as I have never really suffered from it. Had everything else quite bad though.

Hope it gets better soon. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back