is it??

Loula

Reaction score
So ive felt a few movements a couple of weeks ago and then nothing at all,
This weekend however i think i may have an active baby which i am over the moon about.
It felt like a popping and when i pressed down on the same spot it happened again.
Feels brilliant and makes me laugh.
Cant wait for my scan now n the 26th x

is this your first hunny?

I am feeling little kick at the moment, I'm on my second pregnancy so know what I'm looking for. Its really nice to feel them when I'm resting in the evening makes me wonder what their up to in there x

yes this is my first.

Is what ive tried to describe a kick? There also quite low down alot fo the time too x

Could be hun I felt one a minute ago on me just a slight little dimple of a kick on my kicker line ( where my section scar is ) where your public hair ends lol. And I'm 17 weeks :) I felt a small kick with my first about this time too. Generally you tend to notice them more often when your resting in the bath was better with my first.

I thought I felt a movement earlier. Felt like bubbles popping. Turned out to be wind. He he

lol im convinced they are and nothing happens when im in the bath. x

when i had a scan the sonographer made me drink some coke to get sugar into baby so she would move into a better position .. my kicks started very low down .. and il put it this way if it feels like a little thud then it probably is a kick unless its something u felt before u were pregnant ;) x

defo nto felt it before being pregnant and its like that too x

Mine are like gentle prods. Very quick so I can't feel them from the outside. Mostly when I'm trying to get to sleep! Can't wait for a full-on "I'm here!" kick!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back